Saturday, June 13, 2009

Super sweet street sale!


Today our whole street had a garage sale.  We sold clothes and jewelry at our house.  I think that Katie sold the most.  She was really good at getting rid of clothes... my mom and I actually took some of her clothes ourselves :)  I also went shopping on the street. I got some children's books for my future classroom from our next door neighbor.  I also got a Marilyn Monroe poster! I just love her and I have been looking for a poster of her all year but they are always so expensive.  I found a framed pic for $1... I was sooo excited.  Then I was done shopping.  Well, so I thought.  I went shopping more with Katie for some picture frames for a shrine she has of us (hahah, well, I call it a shrine... Love you Kt) When I went shopping for her frames, I noticed a blue trunk! It is sweet. It will be great because in our new house I have more clothes then closet space... and in the dorm, I have more clothes then closet space. So... The super sweet street sale was a success!

After I wrote this my neighbor came over and gave me all of the children's books that did not sell. Yay!  They will be great for my future classroom!

8 comments:

  1. Great job bargain hunter! What grade do you think you want to teach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. somewhere k-3... i dont really care which one. After I wrote this blog my neighbor brought over all of the children's books that didn't sell. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the 14th, where is an update?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, nothing has happened yet today. Especially since you left this comment at 2:17 in the morning lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. we want updates!!!!!!! Mom had insomnia!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will update tonight.. probably around 10pm ohio time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tell Katie one down and 13 to go.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey...It's 10:30 Ohio time... where is the update? hehehe

    ReplyDelete