Friday, June 12, 2009

Monkeying around at the zoo :)


So, since it it my first day blogging I think I am a little over excited so I am going to post more :)

Well, I went to Toledo a couple weeks ago to see my boyfriend Ian.  He brought me to the zoo because he saw one of my facebook status said i wanted to goto the zoo.  The video is from the polar bear exhibit.  They were so cool.  They are my favorite animal.  One kept doing flips in the water and the other one was walking around a lot. I got a polar bear keychain in the giftshop (y'all know how i love my giftshops) and I was really excited because I had the option to donate $1 to help save any animal.  I obviously picked the polar bear without hesitation.  I was going to get a polar bear pen that had facts about polar bears on it, but one of the facts was not correct.  It said they had white hair, when actually it is clear (why do I know these things? I don't know).  We saw all of the animals at the zoo.  The fish exhibit was fun.  We kept reading the signs and pretending to know which fish were which and we just pretended to know all about them.  I remember Pa doing that when I was little. He always said "Pa knows everything".  I had a great day at the zoo... and a great weekend.


2 comments:

  1. You mean Pa really doesn't know everything???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see we have had some changes to the layout:)

    ReplyDelete