Friday, June 12, 2009

Twilight Girls get together!


Last weekend, I had a sleepover with "The Twilight Girls" (Amanda, Ashley, Kelly, Katie... and me).  It was a Twilight themed party (best movie ever!) For anyone that doesn't know, It is about vampires.  We had red kool-aid (like blood that vampires drink), we made pizza, a lot of homemade pizza, rice crispy treats and angel food-cake.  We played The Twilight board game, we watched the movie (of course), we played dress-up in Kelly's brothers room when he wasn't there (that is when I found out I look good in aviators), and we played in Kelly's moms salon.  Amanda, Ashley, Kelly and I got "Twilight Highlights" (a streak or multiple streaks of red in our hair, i just got one on the underside of my hair).  We stayed in one of Kelly's dads apartments that did not have anyone in it at the moment.  It was a blast.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! Looking forward to your posts!!! ~tk

    ReplyDelete