Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lunch and Dinner!


 













Well, I will start off by telling you about lunch.  Ian and I were meeting half way to have lunch together.  We map quested our way to this restaurant but when we got there, there was on restaurant.  So we pulled into a parking lot that happened to be a graduation party.  We decided to just buy a card and pretend that we knew the people.... JUST KIDDING.  We really did park there to figure out where we were going but then we went to Max and Ermas.  Then we went to the mall.  

Then tonight my sister, mom, and I went to Mark's house for dinner.  The picture above is of his kids (Henry and Mary Grace) and Katie and me.

2 comments:

  1. Graduation crashers... would have been a good blog!!! Sounds like you had a fun and busy day. Glad to have faces to put with names for Mary Grace and Henry. El just went to bed so I had to give Twilight back to her. How did you ever not finish it? I am hooked! Looks like a couple days of poor mothering coming up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I started reading it on a break from school and i forgot it at home, by the time i got it back i had hooked myself to two other books and then kinda forgot about it. But i am going to start again soon.

    ReplyDelete