Friday, June 26, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

Today I went to the pool with my mom and sister.  It was really nice.  I read Twilight while we were laying out in the sun.  Katie and I went to the pool for a little while.  We also had fresh fruit and chips and salsa by the pool.  I got even more tan which I absolutely love!  Then on our way back we stopped at the store to pick up some things.  My mom went in and Katie and I stayed in the car.  When my mom went in Katie decided to get in the drivers seat and move the car.  When Katie got out of the car I decided to lock her out for a short moment.  Good thing she was wearing such a cute swimsuit.  But then I let her in and she moved the car all the way to the other side of the parking lot.  My mom found us though, no worries!

4 comments:

  1. Rotten Kids!!!
    It's a good thing we love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe.. lo, i'm so glad you blogged about this. it was such a fun day! i love you sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH LOLO YOU ARE SUCH FUN! THIS IS SUCH A WONDERFUL WAY TO PUT DOWN MEMORIES. NO WONDER YOU GUYS DON'T WANT TO SCRUB WALLS. WHERE IS THIS POOL THAT YOU WENT TO?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is in lakewood. It is a community pool

    ReplyDelete