Thursday, July 9, 2009
I drew. I wrote. I read.
Today was not very uneventful but at the same time I did a lot. I video chatted with El and Aunt Kelly. Eva was not really wanting to video chat with us until we told her charger was there. Then she was ALL about it. Then I talked to a few friends on the phone while walking around outside. I really like to go on walks. It was so nice outside. There was a very nice breeze. I ended up bringing my journal, sketchbook, and another book that I am currently reading (not Twilight) outside with me. I wasn't sure what i felt like doing so I brought them all. It was a good thing too because I did all of them on my front porch. I drew. I wrote. I read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chat, draw, write, and read... sounds like a pretty good day:)
ReplyDeleteHave fun at the beach! ~k