Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Forth of July Fun!






For the forth of July weekend Katie and I went to Ashtabula.  We got together with the Twilight girls again.  We  went and saw fireworks on the beach, we had a sleepover, we went to a festival, we made pizzas, we ate blackberry pie.  It was fun.  We actually brought the blackberry pie to the beach with forks and just all dug into it.  We didn't need plates or anything lol.  

(the first pic is of Ashley and I eating elephant ears at the carnival)
(the second pic is kelly, me, amanda, and katie. Ashley was not there at the time of the picture.)
(the third is of Katie and I)
(The forth is a rock that i drew on the beach of... ken and ashley at the top, me in the left corner, amanda and katie centered, and kelly in the right corner)
(and then a pic of random people on the beach)


No comments:

Post a Comment