Well, I'd like to introduce you to Johnny and June. My new pet hermit crabs. They are the ones in the middle part of the cage. Johnny is on the left, and June is on the right. (The two shells in the top of the picture are just incase they want to move into a bigger house.) Next to them is a big sponge that they can drink from, below them is there food (dried shrimp).
And you may be wondering what that beautiful blue thing is in the bottom right corner... Well that is their porch. I made it for them out of cardboard incase they wanted a break from the sand. I hope they like it.
My apartment-mates all love them. I was going to keep them in my room and when i went to take them Becca asked "Can you keep them out here for a little bit?" So now they are going to live in the living room. She enjoys playing with them.
My original purpose was to have them because my roommate is going to Belize next semester so I needed some company.
I really love them!
you always have loved those hermet crabs... Love you
ReplyDeleteReally.. I don't think she always had loved them. If I remember right, we tried to kill ours after they lived forever. LOL. Do you remember that, Lo? Well, now I need a pet. Austin has a dog, and you have two hermit crabs... Well, I guess one day. One day, I'll get me a horse farm. :)
ReplyDeletehaha nice. and yes, we did try to kill them... but at that time we had horses, dogs, cats, and bunnies so yes, hermit crabs were boring. now they are awesome
ReplyDeleteYou girls sure begged for those crabs in Hilton Head, you both thought you realy needed them. If you did not love them you sure sounded like you did. XOXO
ReplyDeleteCan not believe you tried to murder poor little crabs!
ReplyDeleteGlad you have some company next semester:) Too bad you are so far away or you and M-Cat could keep each other company!
Take GOOD care of your crabs... they can live in your classroom one day.
lol... we loved them for a while... but then we started to not love them so much. The y would make GREAT classroom pets!
ReplyDeleteI am kinda scared for Johnny and June.
ReplyDelete