So, We all know that I love sun dresses. Well, this is my newest addition to my collection. And guess how much it was.... FREE!!! Yes, It was free! Sometimes in our dorms lobby people will put up a sign that says "Free" and put things that they do not want anymore. Why would someone not want this dress? I sure don't know. I love it. Anyways, It is from Charlotte Russe. I really love it. I got about 6 items of clothing but I have not tried the rest on yet. I also got a jar of salsa! Mmmmm!
Can't beat the price!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the sun:)
p.s. you are the blog QUEEN!
ReplyDeleteYes! She is!!!!!!
ReplyDelete**talking on the phone to Lauren while reading this**
"You should be the queen, miss journalist!" Lauren said.
hahha. but nope. Lauren is the queen.
Love your posts, Lolo. Peter had such a pretty girl to take pictures of. Lucky guy.
ReplyDelete