
We found a baby soft shell turtle. This guy looked over at us to see what we had and we told him it was a baby turtle. Then he called his kids over to look. His kids thought it was really cool. They also thought Peter and I were really cool. The youngest boy (Jimmy) is in preschool and the older boy (Ricky) is in the first grade. They invited us to fish with them. Peter knows a lot about fish and wildlife stuff so they kept asking him questions. And well I know how to put a worm on a hook so that made me cool too haha. Jimmy asked me to just hold his pole while he fished (aka, i was fishing). And I caught this little fish. (He says he caught it, I was JUST holding the poll). I gave my fish a kiss just like I did when I was little. But this time I kissed him from 4 inches away.
Peter volunteers at an after school program that the boy's sister goes to. So now Ricky is going to go to it with his sister so that he can hang out with Peter.
The boy's dad also gave us their phone number so that we can go fishing again sometime. The preschool boy wanted to come have a sleepover with us but we told him that our school didn't allow sleepovers. We were out fishing for about 4 hours with them though. It was fun.
Don't you know not to talk to strangers. ha. Glad you had a fun day.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! You are cool Lolo!
ReplyDelete