Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lucy and Lizards!

The picture above is from a field trip i went to called the Mazza Museum.  It was a museum full of original artwork from children's authors.  I am acting like the lizard in an original Eric Carle piece in this picture.  It was a lot of fun.
I was Lucy from "I love Lucy" for halloween this year.  I passed out candy in the dorm again.  It was also a lot of fun.

4 comments:

  1. Love Love LOVE your post!!!! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I would LOVE that museum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lolo from Marilyn to Lucy. You never fail to amaze. Did you know Lucy grew up not to far from us in Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I did not know that... i knew it was in PA cause i did a biography in the 4th grade about her, but i did not know where.

    ReplyDelete