Well, Here are some pictures of why I never blog. I am so busy with cheerleading! But it is fun. In the first picture we all attacked the cougar for a picture. He had no clue that it was happening.

The second picture is of Cyndole and I. She is my neighbor so we are going to get ready for games together.

The third is when i stole the cougar head. Ill never do that again (it smelled in there).

Next is Christen, Joy, and I posing with the cougar head.

And this is the whole team. I am on the right side with a girl on my shoulders.

And this is me :)

Beautiful, beautiful sister!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI loved the pictures only I had to look hard to see the smile instead of the blond hair. Glad to see you blogging you must be better.
ReplyDeleteVery good. Beautiful lolo!
Cool. In 7th grade I can be a cheerleader!
ReplyDeleteBy the way 6 days till New Moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete