
Last week I was in Ashtabula. I stayed at Grandma Pat and Pa's house. One day they went to PA for a trap shoot (they both won) and Katie and I were going to paint at the blackberry house. When we got there we noticed the back door was open and the locks were on the ground. Somebody broke into the house! We left and called Pa. He said to goto the Circle K and get the Sharifs number. I called and then a deputy came. I filled out a police report. That was a new experience!
I also visited Grandma Brown when I was in town. She gave me salt and pepper shakers, chinease spoons, and a wooden duck. I really like the wooden duck. Grandma Pat also gave me Pa's Avon duck. I really like that one too.
Speaking of Grandma Brown... My favorite thing is how she says "I love you". It is just so cute. Since she calls Grandma Pat's House a lot, I heard her say it a lot. I would say "I love you" and she would say "I love you too". She says it so slow and you can just hear the smile and love behind it. It is my favorite thing to hear!
No comments:
Post a Comment