

Well I wanted to post this last night but I here some people dont like more then one blog in a day. Anyways, We went to Steak n Shake last night. It was really fun.
This is hannah with her hat and bib.
Here is Hannah playing with her car... before she ripped it apart.
And this is Hannah drinking a milkshake. Her mom let her take the first sip. Her face was sooo funny when she was trying to suck that first drink up the straw.
I don't mind two post in one day if you did two cool (or even not cool) things in one day. Thanks for thinking of me though.
ReplyDeleteI really wish I were with you!!!!!
Crazy how some people complain...
ReplyDeleteLove the post, she is a QTPie!
Glad you are having a good time:)
How sweet you three are sounds like you are having fun....Love you
ReplyDelete