Well Peter and I have been dating one year now. My roommate (Jen) took some pictures of us before we went on our date to Ruby Tuesdays for steak and lobster. She is such a great photographer. Here are some of the pictures!
I knew you were blogging when you commented on Kelly's blog. I just love your blog and all your pictures. Hope to see you soon. Have to get pa all well. I don't know why you and Katie keep asking us to pray for your tests. I know you study hard and I'm sure you know all the answers. Love you and miss you.
Wow!
ReplyDeleteA) You blogged
B) You seriously worked over your blog
C) Nice pictures:)
Beautiful, I like to new blog look.
ReplyDeleteI knew you were blogging when you commented on Kelly's blog. I just love your blog and all your pictures. Hope to see you soon. Have to get pa all well. I don't know why you and Katie keep asking us to pray for your tests.
ReplyDeleteI know you study hard and I'm sure you know all the answers. Love you and miss you.
oh you dont even know. these tests this year are crazy!
ReplyDelete