Sunday, May 23, 2010

Grandma Pat and Pa were here!

Last weekend, Grandma Pat and Pa were about 30 minutes away from my school so I went to see them. They were there for a shooting competition thing. We went out to eat with Norm and Cricket at Quaker Steak & Lube. My favorite! It was really good and I got everyones leftovers:)
I really like Grandma Pat's shirt... i heard my mom does too.
Pa wanted to make sure the people shooting were in the background so he brought us over there for the pictures.
Norm was hiding from the camera.
What a cute couple:)



(I added some new pictures to the post from may 7th so you can check them out if you want.)

3 comments:

  1. I like all the pictures!!!! Were they with your phone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they were on my camera lol. do you really think that pa could have figured out how to use my phone to take a pic of grandma pat and me

    ReplyDelete