Thursday, March 4, 2010
Preschool and Potato People!
I am blogging right now not because I have anything to blog about, but because I am doing things to try to stay awake. Last night I was up until 3:30a.m. doing homework. Then this morning I taught the main lesson in the preschool. I had an energy drink this morning. I don't think I could have handled twenty 3-year-olds without it. My lesson went very well though. I taught on "Day and Night". We talked about the differences and we talked about the sun and the moon. (Now I have Mr. Golden Sun stuck in my head".) I read a book about the night time and the kids all had the items that the book talked about and when they heard the item that they had they brought it up to me. (That is the only way to get all the three year olds to pay attention to a whole book). Then we played a game and i held up a picture of something like sunglasses or a flashlight and as a class they told me if it was something for the daytime or the nighttime. They loved it even more then I expected which made it a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good lesson! And cute potato person... don't want to make a him, her, or it mistake:)
ReplyDeleteAlso, according to Eva it is MRS. Golden Sun... and God is She!
FYI: this is the birth week of Dr. Suess
lol. my little feminist cousin.
ReplyDeleteand he is a boy potato
ReplyDeleteDr. S. was born last thur. the 25th,,, I do believe.
ReplyDeleteLo, did you tell the kids how one day they will not sleep at night time because of school work??!? hahah... see u soon!
also, love all the blogs.. ur making me look bad. ha, oh wait--that could never happen. hahha
lol. well i just wish that i had blogs to read too lol... so maybe some of you could blog for me... please? :)
ReplyDeleteand no i did not ruin their lives by telling them about college
Yes Katie... she is making you look bad. You have not blogged or even read my last blog! hehehe
ReplyDeleteSorry... I'm busy living my life. LOL... if it makes you feel better I don't tweet as much as well.
ReplyDeleteHI LOLO
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOUR BLOGS. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.