Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm a model????

We had a recycling fashion show. There were 12 models and some models that had designers (I was my own designer). We walked the runway with music and bios about us and everything. Then the audience voted with cans of food for the winner. It was a cool way for a canned food drive!This is a picture of me with my friend Kelsey. She was a designer for another girl.
This is a picture of Meghan and I. She made a vest out of pages of a book. She used bottle caps for buttons.
This was all the models and designers on stage at the end of the show. Im on the far right.
And this is my in my outfit. I wore newspaper. Also, my bangles are made of toilet paper rolls. They are decorated with the message "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle". It was a lot of fun:)

3 comments:

  1. Sooo Cool! Looks like you all had a lot of fun! Now you have two sets of 3R's to teach:) Model On...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY LOLO WE GOT ANOTHER 8 INCHES OF SNOW IN OUR DRIVEWAY LAST NIGHT. HOPE YOU DIDN'T COME TO ASHTABULA.

    ReplyDelete