yes, I did win the limbo contest.
We had smoothies with umbrellas. This is my friend Christen. She is a cheerleader too.
This is the front door to our dorm. We had to cover up the sight of snow. I did the drawing of the palm tree=)
These are some beach chairs (on the beach) that we used to take pictures and just to lounge.
We also had 3 sandboxes so that we could make sandcastles. We had a keychain making place with sea shells and wooden beads . (There are not any pictures of those because a couple of my nashville friends are receiving them.) We also had pineapple and cocoanut bowling. Lots of music. and lots of fun!
Wish you were here it is sunny and 76 today!!! We could go to Hamilton Pool in swimsuits this time:)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had fun!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish you were here, too. It's 62 degrees!
I'm guessing I'm one of your Nashville friends. Who are the others?!?!?
lol. its actually for my nashville FRIENDS... as in 2 of you lol. it reminded me of julie so i made her one as well =)
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun
ReplyDelete