Monday, September 7, 2009

Bzzzzzzz (thats a bee sound)

Yesterday I was walking through the grass with my friend Jay and a bee stung my on the top of my left foot right where my flip flop rubs.  It hurt very bad.  I was very proud of myself because I did not cry.  I took off my flip flop and continued walking.  I ended up going back to my room though because my foot was swollen and stinging.  I sprayed some stuff on it that made the stinging go away.  I called Katie and she told me to take benadryl.  Then I slept all day.  That resulted in me being up all night doing homework.  I was up until two thirty.  I am so tired. I can't wait to take my two o'clock nap.

2 comments:

  1. Yea a post! I will post soon but not much this month... BUSY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be telling me about busy lol. Love u!

    ReplyDelete